Houses are built on it
MISAPOR cellular glass is the first choice for many reasons when it comes to sustainable insulation against the soil.
MISAPOR not only insulates perfectly, it also stabilises the soil and has a surprisingly high drainage capacity. Even during installation, cellular glass is one step ahead: A complete MISAPOR foundation under a foundation slab for a residential house saves up to 3 days construction time.
- Thermal insulation including blinding and capillary breaking layers
- Thermal bridge free construction
- Not statically loaded frost barrier can be omitted
- High load capacity thanks to high compressive strength
- Quick and easy installation
MISAPOR also applies the gravel to vertical building parts such as basement walls. An innovation from MISAPOR, the pioneer of cellular glass.
The handling of this energy-optimised and thermal bridge free system is typical for MISAPOR: the Wall-bags are only slightly fixed to the walls and the pre-assembled chambers are then filled with cellular glass. Simple, time-saving and cost-effective.
- Optimal vapour diffusion
- Perfect drainage, including on hillsides
- Thermal bridge free constructions (together with perimeter insulation)
- Resistant to damage from rodents, mice and insects
- Extremely fast, easy and safe installation
Anything other than passive
Passive houses must be actively insulated and, at the same time, require ecological, economical and comfortable living. Just what you'd expect from an ecological building material. Of course with MISAPOR.
Building without thermal bridges is the motto: An insulating, gapless envelope surrounds the building and ensures a pleasant room climate - and this with greatly reduced energy consumption. Now and in the future, because MISAPOR cellular glass easily complies with even future energy efficiency standards.
- 100% ecological (98% glass, 2% minerals)
- relieves the environment already during production
- Conserving resources
- Building without thermal bridges saves energy and lowers heating costs
- Fast and easy installation
- Long service life
Making the old usable again
MISAPOR is a professional solution for building renovations. Thanks to the wide range of applications, living space can be gained with cellular glass, in the simplest way possible, and thermal insulation can be implemented against the soil on uneven building ground. In addition, MISAPOR can even be used without a foundation slab.
MISAPOR can be used as a bulk or cement-bound material. Very often, MISAPOR is used as a capillary breaking substructure with insulating properties. Ask about our various fractions.
- Absolutely ecologically safe
- No rising damp
- Excellent thermal insulation properties
- No pests, rot-proof
- Low lateral pressure on sensitive masonry
- Simple introduction and compaction